Monday, September 15, 2014

Hello Blog world!
My name is Emily Murray and I'm new to the whole blogging scene but I'm very excited to take advantage of blogs and the use of my very own blog!
I am a Student at Salem State University and I am a freshmen here. I currently commute to school and have my own apartment right here in Salem. My major right now is elementary education, someday I hope to refine my profession to special education, but that is after my bachelors degree is obtained! I have this blog for my education class on the premises of elementary education and also to share new and exciting aspects of education which I find very tangible to the up and coming teacher. I have a passion for teaching. I have been teaching dance lessons since the age of ten starting with students of about two years old and going up from there. I have taken dance classes myself for over 14 years and am now taking them at the college level, and its so exciting! I also have had the opportunity to teach in a preschool for two years as a student teacher. This program entitled me to plan and portray my very own lessons and helped me see the type of work I would be doing in the future. Because of this experience I know I am certain that teaching is the right profession for me! Along with teaching I also enjoy walking, my dogs, being around my friends, the ocean, and just the simple aspects of life. I hope you enjoy the posts here and feel free to leave a comment!


This me and one of my dance students AND one of the students I taught in the preschool at her preschool graduation two years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment